CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scooting by to say Hi tag



Hi peeps!
No card today.Not now.Its a tag and I have always thought of tags as boring but had great fun making this one.The stamps are Paper Smooches,the dp is from echo park and I bought this from Ujjwal.
The suitable challenges for this tag are Bows and berries and CASual Fridays.The twine is from my stash and the yummy donut button is from PIE LANE
Let me know what you think of this one.
Your opinions are very precious and thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

17 comments:

  1. Did you draw and cut the scooter?-- it is so cute!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ! The paper is great and the design is so funky, great work.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love how you paper pieced both the scooter and the cloud, and that button is just gorgeous! The combination of grey cardstock and blue paper works wonderfully in my opinion xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the color combo and the way you used the button...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of Paper smooches... love your tag, so fun!! Thanks for playing at Bows and Berries!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...cute! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your tag is way too cute!!! i love the paper pieced scooter and the cloud and the donut button, these paper smooches stamps are so cute ...one more item on my wish list..sigh!!and i love the color combo you have used it works so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one cute tag! I love all the paper piecing and how well you used the donut button :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is supa cute.. loved the scooty in blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow pretty cute creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooooo cute!! and so pretty!! love that donut button!! fab way to start using your new stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great paper piecing and neat idea for a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is this?! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.