CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Invitation card #5





Frankly speaking ,though it is a lot of fun,I am getting tired and my other pending work is piling up and Trisha's list of friends is increasing.I should have just been SMART and made batches of cards.Hope fully I have learnt my lesson.
Well so this is my fifth card and three more to go.
The card .
The insides.
The card is inspired by the The Sweet stop sketch. and also the Ribbon carousel challenge
The image is from Beccy's place
Thanks for passing by and for your sweet words.
HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. Yes Snehal I know just what you mean-- the list keeps increasing if you dont put your foot down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats on your Top 3 at sentimental Sundays... Proud of you my girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!!! love the girlie image!!congrats on your top 3 at sentimental sundays!super super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty i love these invites very much.. the image and coloring is awesome and congrats on making it to top 3 at the sentimental sundays:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Snehal! You've done a great job colouring the images in, it looks like a real labour of love and I know you're daughter will appreciate it... maybe not now, but in years to come she will remember.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is so Adorable! Love the Sweet image and Cheery dp's too! I am sure your daughters friends will just Love receiving them! thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet invitation card. Love that you cut the images out. Sweet colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great invitation card. I love the image, very appropriate and girlie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable!! I love the embossing and cute cupcake inside. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun birthday card:) LOVE that you decorated the inside! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The inside of your car is just as cute as the outside! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.