CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finally Invitation card #8





Phew! I have finally managed to finish all the invitation cards...and they have been distributed too.We went to buy clothes for the big day for the BIG GIRL and though there are only two shops here for kids....so I thought how much time can it take...but it did because the first shop had nothing for Trisha and in the second shop the shop keeper wasn't too keen on showing us anything.I am reminded everyday of what a horrid place I am living in with hardly any choice.So coming back to the story we did manage to buy stuff for Both the girls...yeah the younger one always wants whatever her older sister buys.
The next target is to wrap the party favours plus finish a few DT projects . Highly ambitious plans but will try and complete them.
Also a treasure hunt is planned for the birthday girl....which is a part of her birthday celebration every year..She is an avid reader and I have ordered some books through flipkart for her.
Okay I am as excited as her that's why I am rambling so much.So Coming back to the point her is my card and it is inspired by the sketch at Random Acts of Creativity.
The insides.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

7 comments:

  1. You always do such a fab job at managing all the different tasks so well! I loved all the invitations and now looking forward to seeing the party favors :)

    P.S. A tiny suggestion, next time when you have to make invites in bulk, keep them simple and identical...they would take half the time than making making all different cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely ...i love that you have put so much thought in making a separate invite for everyone and in spite of the lack of choices you are doing your best for your daughters...hope your daughter has loads of fun on her big day:)happy birthday to her in advance:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing all your invitation cards. They are all beautiful and I am sure friends and birthday girl are delighted with them. THis one is also great, I love the papers, I am really into "fruity" DPs at the moment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the birthday girl's pics and the party photos!! super awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.