CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Invitation card #2







Okay(I know ....This is not the best way to start a post )have managed to get myself neck deep in work again and Boy Do I enjoy that? Heck I do...I really do.
So I have a birthday coming up like I have said, and will keep saying since my precocious kid keeps reminding me every waking minute .And Like every year I have to plan a SURPRISE treasure hunt...cept there is no Surprise element because we do this every year and she demands it every year...But then she insists on calling it a surprise treasure hunt ....so be it.
I have a few DT projects lined up and have started conducting Phonics classes for kids at the school.
So after this mundane rambling lets get back to the point( DH will be very happy to see that I got to the point at least with you and without beating around the bush much)which is; to share this second invitation card I made for Trisha.
I haven't been able to play along with ICR for quite sometime and I am glad that this time is an exception.
So this is an exclusive entry for ICR where the current challenge is to use dots and stripes and a tag .
I have managed to include all three elements.
The card.Just to give you and Idea of how the Tag looks.
The insides
The image is from The Greeting farm and has been coloured with the water soluble powder colours.the sentiment is a stamp from Tejal.This is a Peek a boo card where the Daisy circle die cut serves as a pocket and the tag just slips inside.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. Eeee... so cute.. Love love it.. Love the color combo.. A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the image is so cute..you have colored it so well and the cutting must have taken some time !!!love your card such lovely color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah...... one goods thing leads to another..... your one good card leads us to another........ Thats so cute ...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh that image is so sweet and i love the idea of a tag insert for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snehal, i just looove this card!!! those solid color blocks are striking and dat image is adorable!!! just abs looove the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card, love the colors, the image is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's wrong with rambling?! :-)
    Another great invitation, love the idea of the tag hidden behind the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad this stamp found a use with you....I knew you loved making invites..this stamp sat with me for 4 yrs un-inked!!
    Fabulous cards...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.