CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another batch of Invitation cards

Our wedding anniversary is coming up so I have started with anniversary cards.But this time I am going to be SMART and will make batches of cards....but that will be later.Today I am STUPID and have made only one card for the same.
Here is the card.
It is inspired by the challenge at CUPCAKE CRAFT CHALLENGES(Two is company)
CARD POSITIONING SYSTEMS CPS and Timeless Tuesdays ( flag it) and DYSU(Splash of blue)
The image is from Create with TLC and i have generously sprinkled sparkle on it.The sentiment is from Scrapalicious times.The die is the one I got from KHYATI and the clouds are stamped with Paper Smooches stamps and then run through the cuttlebug embossing folder.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

15 comments:

  1. wowwwwww.... i like the image... being swept off your feet.... u are on a roll with invitations... have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i like your card too!!the image is so much fun what a fab way to use it !!your clouds and die cut look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....such a sweet card! Love the dancing couple...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card and lovely image...
    Thanks for admiring my work...at my blog.
    Am ur new follower!!!


    Sathya
    Taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the different textures on the card, Snehal. Congrats on the anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! LOVE the "flag" for their dance floor... very creative! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very cute and lovable.. love the image u have used with dress flowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved it! Very romantic & at the same time very inviting too.... Kudos!!!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! I love the couple and the combination of blue and kraft! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUper duper cute card :)
    did you use scor-pal for your embossed effect?
    lovely colors ..
    seems that you keep in a lot of time for card making ..I love it ..I wish I could do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Snehal, what a gorgeous card. I love your images and soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is a wonderful, stylish card, I really like it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Splash of Blue Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely wonderful, looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.