CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Invitation card #1





Its my firstborn Trisha's 10th birthday on the 13th of this month and its like a festival in Welde household every year.So I have started gearing up for the same.My first baby step towards the big event is the first of the seven invitation cards that I am making.
It takes its inspiration from the super talented Erum.Yeah I am CASEing her again and that too for the Challenge at Lia Stampz;which is the 3Rchallenge.
This one is also suitable for the stitching real/ faux challenge at OLL.
The card.
The insides.The image is a digi from wild flower patch colored with powder colors bought from Ujjwal.The embossing is done with cuttlebug embossing folder and the die cut is from spellbinder.the buttons are bought from Ujjwal's store.the sentiment was sent to me as a part of a prize by Tejal.
Thanks for passing by.
Your comments always encourage me.
HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. oooooohh..birthday party :D Your are off to a great start with the invites :) Have fun organizing the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable.. Such a great way to start off the party.. The digi is just so so so cute.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a really beautiful card ... bole to ekdum masta :) loved the color combo nd the simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper fabulous Snehal! I looove the addition of those cute buttons. The image is cute, I have never heard of powder colours.. sounds interesting!
    Love the inside too :)
    Thanks for letting me know about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the way you say that ur daughter's birthday is a festival... reminds me of the days my mom would plan our birthdays.... even when there was not much at hand in those days ... she really took trouble putting little giveway's together for our friends....

    I really like the card you have made....

    I know its a long time since I have come to your blog its just that I have been out for a while... but hoping to catch up on it all soon...
    Love
    Jovita

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stylish invitation card for a 10 year old.
    What cake are you making?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful invitation and great stitching!!
    Happy birthday to your dear daughter, hope you have a wonderful day and festival. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card love the image and the color combo you have used and the faux stiching is so neat...love it all....and advanced birthday wishes to your daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet! I love the ides of making such elaborate birthday invitations! I will definitely keep that in mind for my son's first birthday!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lia Stampz!

    Hugs,
    Laura
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely invitations am sure your daughter loves it to bits. Thanks for playing at ooh-la-la

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful, i love how it looks weathered! great look.
    ~Cely
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.