CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First batch of invitation cards













Finally I have become SMARTER and made a batch of invitations for my wedding anniversary.
But the hitch is that I tried but could not click all of them impressively so you will have to bear with me and watch all four of them.
That makes this post a picture heavy one.
The cards.
Individual cards
Forgot to click the insides.They are all embossed with paisley pattern and are same.
Thanks for passing by and bearing me.
HUGS!
The layout derives its inspiration from The sketch at Clean and Simple sketches.

12 comments:

  1. all your card are so lovely.. great choice of image and the background DP are all gorgeous...i loved them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...all of them.... could not tell you which want I prefer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute images as always and great invitations!!gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are so cute! love the image and the sentiment on the vellum...

    ReplyDelete
  5. super gorgeous !! loved the image and loved all of them..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all perfect...
    i love the paper ..the stamp and the simplicity of it all..super stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! Love the lovebirds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent work! the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards...you're always whipping something up in a frenzy...I can imagine you like a Tasmanian devils just buzzing from the kitchen to your craft room to your ladies evening out!! (and the Tasmanian devil in a good way...from the road runner show...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those invites...cute image and love the vellum :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.