CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Birthday card for Trisha





Just wanted to share this card I made for Trisha.Like I told you earlier ;she is an avid reader and therefore I thought this image from Dulemba was perfect for her.
This card is inspired by 365 cards ( 3Bsand my three Bs are Brass,blue and birthday) and the sketch at Pollycraft.And also The current challenge at ICR.
The card.
The insides.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!
Will share the cake I baked for her with you soon.

11 comments:

  1. Its too cute! love the inside cup cake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the digi and your beautiful coloring ,your card is so pretty ..am sure Trisha will love it too...waiting to see the cake as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. I am sure your daughter will love it; so perfect for her! Love the lime green against the deep blue colours, very striking xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How easily you color your images Snehal-- I shy away from digis as I dont have the patience to color!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Snehal! The colours are fab and I love those scrabble tiles!

    Thanks for joining us for the Sketch challenge at Pollycraft this week!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty little image. I'm sure she'll love it :-) Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Snehal - she is going to love it! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE!! awesome!!! I love the scrabble tiles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.