CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An upcycled notepad



Hi there !

How are you all doing?I love spring and off late most of my artworks are spring inspired .This place where I live had shown some signs of spring but blame it on global warming or something else ;the signs of lovely spring quickly fade and the gloomy clouds take over periodically,folloed by hailstones sometimes and sometimes by the nip in the air.

Anyways I choose to be optimistic since today it is bright and sunny and so I shall celebrate with this project of mine.

This was the notepad before it was decorated.

The image is from Delightful inspiration D2d-Garden Party.Its a progressive challenge where everyone who plays wins.

The sketch is from Card Positioning Systems

This one also enters the DYSU challenge-YELLOW

The image has been coloured with Faber Castell markers.I have done some masking too. finally i think I figured it out.The butterfly embellishments are from my stash and te sentiment is from TLC.

Thanks for passing by.

Oh yes the backing paper is from activity village and i printed out the main image on the backing paper too.

This is what I meant in my last post that I take time to create and think a lot on each craft project.

I am quite happy with the outcome.

Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely awesome!! love how you transformed the notepad to such a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the springy colors..i know what you mean about this funny weather..yest it was 41C over here and today its cloudy like its going to rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! its a real transformation! absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project with a really pretty image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very successful project! I love spring too and can't wait to have flowers and the sun shining! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. That notepad sure looks a lot better! Great idea. Thanks for playing in our yellow challenge at DYSU this week. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fantastic girl! Great job on the upcycling!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.