CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Unit anniversary invitation card no1


Hi friends!

How's your saturday going?Mine has been quite hectic.And it looks busier for the next couple of days.we have our unit anniversary coming up and I have been asked to make four invitations.My husband took his own sweet time to let me know the theme.Hence the dalay and the panic too.

This card is my first invitation for the theme INDIAN KALEIDOSCOPE.

The images are from google and I have used crackle accents and glossy accents on them .The sketch is from Get Sketchy.

I am also entering this card into the ICR challenges where myinterpretation of ICR is I-invitation,C- couple and R-Red and ribbon.

The insides.

Thanks for passing by.

Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. I like this off-red colour you've used, very elegant, together with the big gem. And the background paper, is it stamped? Very nice. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love the images and the techniques that you have used! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Snehal!!!Loved the techniques used by you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Love the vibrant reds! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.