CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pickles in a package


Hi Peeps!

I am sharing a project which is not a card.I made 5 kilos of gajar , gobhi and shalgam pickle ;Thanks to my pickle guru Simran and then packed them in these jars and sent them to my guru and two more ladies.

Have a look.

Oh by the way for my non Indian blogger friends it is a mixed pickle made with carrots ,turnip and cauliflower.

Ohhh I goofed up a bit coloured the turnip like a beetroot by mistake.

Thanks for passing by.

Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. now this is called being innovative...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so so stunning... super creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser!! love the cute packaging..recipe please...especially that gajar ka achar..i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MM..SO VERY INNOVATIVE !!PACKAGING IS SUPER COOL!!D PICKLE MUST B YUMMM TOO !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh....there's nothing like decorated jars of food! Too yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i have some of that??? looks so yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packing is so good,I am sure the pickle will be too.
    Share the recipe if u can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very interesting project! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.