CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

First card for CDAC


Hi peeps!

This card is for my MIL.

This is my first time at CDAC and the image is from Wax  Fruit Company.I have used pencil colours,embossing and a little bit of glitter on the image.The Mom sentiment is from TLC .The inside sentiment and image is from TLC too.

The insides

This card also enters the following challenges

Cupcake Craft Challenges-Flowers for mum

My time to craft-Mum is the word

Thanks for passing by and have a great weekend.

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Snehal, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colours you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Snehal! Your card is so adorable! Love the colors and the flower image so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week and good luck! Hugs & Sunshine/Sari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.