CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another spring card for D2D cjhallenge


Hi friends!

Its gonna be a short post again.We are very busy until Saturday because of the unit anniversary celebrations.And I realised that I have to make this card and post it or else I would lose out on the freebie which is a part of the D2d progressive challenge.

The image is from Designed to delight 

The sketch is from OWH

This card also draws inspiration from Yvonne's blog and hence enters the challenge of her guest Donna.

The insides.

While I crafted this cake baked for my maid;'s daughter in my oven.

Thanks for passing by.

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Well what can I say... You put up a cake with a card.. I like the cake more...:-).. Nice card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You certainly have been busy! Thanks for participating in my challenge on Do More With Less. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I'm glad I don't have to bake something everytime I made a card for a challenge!! Beautiful cake & card. I’m glad you joined us at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute lady birds... nice card and whata yummy looking cake...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet creation! Love the coloured image...too cute! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Donna's challenge! :)

    P/s: That cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice bright card!!

    P.S. your cakes always look so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image, and the cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sketch card, Snehal! I really like the paper crimped background. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card! And gorgeous-looking cake! I must try your way: baking while crafting - yum, yum ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards! LOVE those ladybugs!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad you're enjoying the freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.