CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Card with dps for a swap


Hi friends!

The card that I am sharing today is not really a card. Its a folder with dps.I am a member of Indian craft blog and we are involved in a dp swap.This is the folder I made for my swap partner.I have used The sweet stop sketch for my card.

The insides with 10 dps.

A small card that I made to go alongwith my dps.

The insides

Thanks for passing by.

Hugs.

Have a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Well lucky her the person who receives your DPs and the amazing folder and card...Beautiful work Snehal di...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the folder for the dps is such a great idea and now I am thinking why didnt I think about it :) The card is absolutely gorgeous. I am sure the recipient is one lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, Snehal. I am sure the receiver will be delighted with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so creative! The folder looks great. LOVE the card too, beautiful inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful idea...it goes with you style..packaging everything perfectly!! love the idea and am sure almost everyone is gonna copy that!!! including me!! :)
    Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Snehal, What a creative idea! Your partner is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u just keep outdoing urself sne... amazing... I already posted my DP's :( or would have proudly copied you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet idea to make a folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.