CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

All the best card



 Hi there!

Today's card was a sudden developement in the day. I was asked to make a card in  a jiffy for the officers and though I hate to work unplanned ,since  am a painfully organised person,but I managed to surprise myself and create this one within two hours.

Hope you like it too.

The insides.

The envelope.

The image is from Create with TLC.The image inside is from Digital Two for Tuesday.

The sketch is from Clean & simple stamping

Thanks for passing by.

Hugs.

9 comments:

  1. It came out really nice! The image looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you! I am the "everything-must-be-planned-and-organised" type too, so I admire your creativity at such short notice! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Glad you rose up to the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out awesome. Love it.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow pretty artistic creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u are amazing!! in 2 hours. it would take me 2 hours to think bout creating something like this :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the punches you used...very nicely done.

    thanks for stopping by my blog - always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.