CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Card for D2d challenge



Hi friends!

I am busy again.have lots of ideas and craft projects lined up and hard pressed on time .why?because my maid has not shown up.Need I say more?

alright this card that I am sharing tonight has its image taken from Delightful  Inspiration's progressive challenge and the sketch is from card patterns.

The insides.

The envelope

Thanks for passing by.

Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. HOORAY... I love the card.. especially the envie...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous project! I've never seen an envelope decorated so pretty, and the card interior is really lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Designed2Delight. Keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way u package the whole set..the inside looks marvellous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the envelope towards the end of the page can also be seen as a cover on dining table with a side plate. why don't u try ur gifted hands at table cover designs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely pretty!! love your attention to detail..esp with the cover, the inside..I make the card, never bother with the inside or the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey snehal... really nice... i really like the complete package that u make... even I made some matching envelopes after seeing the card u sent me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Snehal your card is so pretty! Love the DP and all the added touches! Lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Designed 2 Delight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.