CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Lunch box notes

Hi! I have been really busy with quite a lot of things on my hands....well to name a few made a purse shaped envelope to carry money for my domestic help...also made a birthday card for her.The back to school project with my daughter is still going on .Little additions everyday to her treasure.One of my friend has started a clothes retail shop at Kashinagar. so made a card for her and also made a few lunchbox notes (a week's worth) for Trisha who starts school on 18th aug. I am waiting for the school to reopen. Omg my girls drove me mad in these vacations.

So the point of this blog is that I am sharing the lunchbox stickers I made last week.

All three images are digi stamps which I got from here and here.

Unfortunately I have lost the link to the image in the middle . I promise I tried a lot to find it but was unsuccessful.

I typed the sentiments /messages on word document and printed it out . Have used all kinds of things for wordings. Motivational sayings,riddles and even word puzzles.Trisha is a crafty kid and if I may say so myself quite bright .She  loves these kind of things in her lunch box more than her lunch.

The other were handwritten messages . The images of which I have shared below.

The giraffe image accompanies a joke on giraffe which says "Why do giraffes have long necks? Because their feet smell.

This one is a cute oriental image . My daughter has chinky eyes and we tease her a lot calling her wong ching pong ...hence the message.This one is a original and childish because it has been written by moi.

The monkey image comes with the joke that "what do you call a monkey with a banana in each ear?"Whatever you want;it can't hear you anyways.

This little girl comes with a knock knock joke which most kids love.

The last one is an apple candy image with the joke/riddle which says what kind of an apple isn't an apple? Ans :Pineapple.

My photgraphic skills are still pretty medieval and I sincerely believe that a new camera will change that. Hope Nitin reads this post and does the needful.

Okay one last image which I wanted to share with my readers . It has nothing to do with the cards but was one of my creations sometime back . It was meant to be a gift but my husband liked it so much that he immediately put it on our wall.

Thanks for passing by and I would like you to know that tomorrow I leave for Jakarta to celebrate the 15 th Aug function at the Indian embassy;hence won't be on net for two days.

Happy Independence day to all my Indian friends.See you soon.

Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. You've been a busy bee!! Your lunch box notes are super cute but my favourite has to be your frame, absolutely beautiful, no wonder why your husband wanted to keep it! Have a great trip and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing by DesigNeAl....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. What fun for my digi image to be a lunch box note!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snehal. I LOVE that last painting. Its so pretty! please share more of your work here. :)

    Also loving those lunchbox notes... what a sweet thing to do. I have to try this for my son!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks GB ...you are very kind....Unfortunately have gifted all my creations and never clicked anything.....But will click evry single thing henceforth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.