CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Paper box with a tag








This time around the challenge at The Crafter's Cafe is really interesting.It was for me at least.The challenge is to create anything but a card.And this is what I created.The stamps used on the lid of the box are from Jovita's store.
Detail shots.

I hope that you will play along too .
And please don't forget to check out my latest creation at Pie lane
Here is a sneak peek of what is to follow .
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Awww..so cute! Love the sweet tag...Perfect complement for the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice box and tag....and the goodies that came in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. extremely gorgeous box ..and the tag is just mindblowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the box and the sentiment on the tag simply rocks...like me going dotty over the dot's for sure i see you have been finding different ways to use the sentiment stamps from jovi store:):)...the box looks superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Pie Lane swirled creation is awesome!

    Did you get my card ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great box! Love the stamping on the box and great tag. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing.. love the box and the stamp is perfect.. great job Snehal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty box! Love the tag and the stamped image.. b'fully colored too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, you are coming up with all these fantastic projects! I love this little box, very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.