CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My first scrapbook layout




Hi long time no see...Thats because I have been busy...with a lot of things and eventually I will tell ya all about that.One of them being I am in a process of pickling carrots,cauliflower and turnip....my yearly affair.And because I do not have a domestic help for almost a fortnight now...have to do everything...which gets quite cumbersome.
Anyway...please be gentle this is my first scrapbook layout and for all you pros out there this must be really shoddy work....but I enjoyed it.this is one of my fav pictures of daughters and I wanted to make my first scrapbook page with this pic.Close shot of my fav pic
The suitable challenges for this one are Pollycraft Monday,ICR and The colours are PDCC.The layout is inspired by the current sketch at the Skipping stones but I was late in entering the LO.
BTW my card won at the Skipping stones challenge.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. this is sooooooo cute...snehal the girls are looking adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photograph-- who is the photographer?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute photograph of your daughters :) I am no good at layouts but I guess giving it a try now and then is fun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very b'ful..! Love the sentiments.. so true.. hey one of your card has also won at Cardpatterns.. do check it out... Congrats on your winsss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww......they are both so cute and lovable.
    Extremely gorgeous layout..quite unlike the regulars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snehal, your girls are gorgeous! What cutie pies they are. That's immediately what my eye goes to on this layout, and I think you've succeeded in making a wonderful layout.

    All that pickling of vegetables sounds so time consuming, but I"ll bet they are yummy!

    Thanks a bunch for playing with us at The Play dAte Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't believe in right or wrong when it comes to layouts, Snehal. A layout is a very personal expression of one's experience and therefore there can't be a wrong way to put it. Your layout is beautiful because it features your two beautiful daughters and that's reason enough to be extremely special and lovely. Plus, it IS lovely - the picture, the colours, the balance ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.