CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

More bags






I am busy nursing a headache and since it refuses to leave me I have accepted it Like I have accepted udhampur and I am continuing with my life.
I am hosting a sizzler lunch again tomorrow.And was busy making strawberry cheesecake for dessert.While it baked I made these.
I am entering the pink one at The DYSU challenge.and tha bags at Pollycraft Monday challen
ge.Also entering this at The CASual Fridays.
I have used Pie lane scallop border on The Pink bag.here is a detail shot.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!
Tell me which one did you like.And yeah I am done with bag making .From tomorrow onwards I shall go back to cardmaking.

15 comments:

  1. i can't believe you can make such beautiful things with a headache ...i wud be hiding under a blanket and any crafty making would be far from my mind.....really loved your bags especially the black one it looks so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely!!! I liked the black and white one.. looks so elegant and apt for the occasion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bags are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. suuuuuuuuuuper......i love your bags...the black and the pink(i can have 2 favourites!)both are really good.....take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are really beautiful, I'd want to display them all the time! Thanks so much for playing at Pollycraft this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow such super bags, they're all so pretty!
    Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything but a Card' challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are very pretty gift bags. thanks for joining the Pollycraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow... ur a roll with the bags it seems Snehal.. Great work... Love the black one with the stamped damask pattern.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic bags!! Are they treats to your lunch guests?! How I wished I lived closed by you ;-)
    Sorry to hear about your headaches. I suffer from migraines and cannot function during the attacks. Not sure you have tried yet, but fresh lavender helps me a bit. Take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. All I would say :) I think Udhampur is getting the best out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet bags, great color combos :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these bags and you've made them all look so amazing! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.