CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Vintage cards

Hi! I have tried making two vintage cards.This is my first attempt at these kind of cards .Here are the images .

I have used water colours and pencil colours to colour the images .The sentiment CLASSIC was created on Word and the butterfly was stamped using distress ink and then cut. The string and the ribbon are from my stash.

The background paper is from here.

One of the digital images is from here .The other one is a free digital image too.

The RELAX sentiment is from here.

Have a great weekend and thank you all for passing by.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ...how do u get all these ideas i wndr ...i loved the story book card and the wndrful creativity involved in all the cards...great work snehal...kp it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi snehal! what fabulous cards!!! thank you so much for coming by my blog. it brought me here to you and i'm sure glad it did. your work is fabulous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.