CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lotus card

Hi!The card I am posting today is very precious because it was made in a very happy state. I have acquired my first stamp set today.The lotus image has been printed four times and coloured and then mounted on one another to get this raised effect . This idea as well as the digi stamp is from here.

The butterfly stamp has been stamped using distress ink. The tiny butterflies are stamped with distress ink and then crackle accent was applied on them . The background paper is from here.

The 'Hello'sentiment was created in Word. The ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for passing by. Hope you liked the card.

By the way discovered one talented lady Kanika here who is giving away this gorgeous keyring .Have a look.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on acquiring your first stamp set. Here's to many more (and I am sure this will be the case 'cos this cardmaking hobby is very addictive!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.