CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday cards

I have two cards today with same images ...only used on different backgrounds and in slightly different way. Loved playing around.

The bird ,snowflake and the intricate patterns are all paper pieced from here.The sentiments were created on Word.The background paper is from here.

The stamp on the bird and on the paper piecing is done with antique finish distress ink.the ribbon ,string and the half backed pearls are from my stash.

Hope you liked them ...the cards that is....

Let me know what you think of them.I look forward to hearing from each one of you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.