CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Christmas card


Hello all !This is my second post for the day and hopefully the last.This one enters the following challenge.

Cute Card Thursday-Challenge 131 - A Sketch by Leann

The insides of the card look like this.The image is a free digi image which I coloured with pencils.The background paper is from Activity Village .The cardstock and the button is from my stack.I printed out flowers in three diff sizes ,pasted them on printed paper after cutting out and created this embellishment.the leaves were also printed out and coloured and then cut.The holly leaf inside is also printed coloured and coated with glossy accents and cut.The image is a digi too from Bird blog.

Thanks for passing by. A dear friend Cashmere is helping me set up an online shop for my cards.This card shall go to the shop if I don't find someone I can send it to.

Thanks for passing by . Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Such unusual colours for a Christmas card but the result is lovely. The flower you made with the different shapes is wonderful. Well done!
    I have been thinking about selling my cards online for a long time too, so let me know how you get on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.