CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday card for nephew


The second card is for my nephew Anish .

The image is a free digi.The background paper is a downloaded origami paper.The triangles were created on Word. So were the sentiments.The stars and the string is from my stash.The letters A N I S H were coloured and then I used glossy accents on them .This card enters the following challenge.

Inspirational Card Sketches-ICS Sketches#84

Thanks for passing by. Leave some love please if you liked my work .

7 comments:

  1. Super cool card! 12 year olds are so big into computer games these days, aren't they, that I am sure this card will be a hit with your nephew. My favourite bit is the bunting, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for your nephew!! You certainly found some inspiration with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week! ♥ Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining our ICS challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Anish will love this card, thanks for playing at ICS this week,
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for your nephew and such a great take on the sketch. Many thanks for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.