CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Christmas Card #3


Hello again.This is my third christmas card for the order.It enters the following challenge

Taylored Expressions-Sketch Challenge#128

The digi is from Bird blog and so is the sentiment.The patterned paper is from Activity village and the ribbon and lace is from my stash.The bling stars are also from my stash.This is my first attempt at Snow globe shaker card.Although I could do with a little more stars,I am happy with the card.

Hope you liked the card ..Thanks for passing by. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas cards, Snehal! I love the stitching and the idea of the snow globe shaker. So Xmas-y! Super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.