CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just for You card


Hello again!I am sharing this Time inspired card which enters the following challenge

Cute Card Thursday-Challenge 132-Tic Toc.

The backing paper is from Bird blog.The digi stamp is from La Boite a surprise.The antique clock is from TLC.I have used crackle accents on it .The insides look like this.

The sentiment on top of the card is made in Word.The sentiment inside the card is from  floral Haven sentiments.The lace is from my stash.

Thanks for passing by . Kindly leave some love if you like the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.