CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Diwali cards


Hello friends!I have three posts for you today. Three?phew.Yeah because I realised I need to send  a couple of Diwali cards to family and friends.So this is just the first batch . there are a couple lined up for later.Diwali is an Indian festival and a very important one for Hindus.

So without further ado I present my first card.

The digi image was found on google images which I improvised.I have used markers to colour the image and then used glassy accent on the image.The backing paper is from VIBGYOR CRAFTS.The gold ribbon is from my stash and so is the punch and the bling.

The insides of the card looked like this.

The image is again from google images and the punches are Marvy Uchilda and Martha Stewart.

Thanks for passing by.

I am sad that this year I won't be able to celebrate my favourite festival because I shall be travelling.

We will be in the process of moving out and will be in the transit somewhere.

So to cheer myself up I am making cards for loved ones.And my readers know by now that Cardmaking is a passion and never fails to make me smile.

Thanks for passing by. Please check out my other two posts too.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Though all the cards are good but all your #2#3 Diwali cards look the same.Did you do it intentionally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you might not be able to celebrate your favourite festivity as you would like; still, it is great that you take time to wish your family and friends a happy Diwali festival. The cards are all beautiful and I am sure your loved ones will treasure them. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.