CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Card for Designed to Delight image



The card I am sharing in this second post today enters the following challenge.

Pink Gem -Another sketch

Delightful Inspiration-Hope and Beauty

The image is from Delightful inspiration and I recoloured it in Word.The sentiment is a digital image too.

I made the backing paper using steady on digi image but it is not very clear in the pic.The other green backing paper is from Vibgyor crafts.the ribbon and metal flowers are from my stash.

The insides.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

8 comments:

  1. wow a great take on my sketch.....well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card hun, the images are beautiful!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the image printed in that color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohoo Lovely, hope to see you over in my didi digi challenge too!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with use at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cupcakes! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Snehal and nicely laid out. Thank you for sharing your card at Designed to Delight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.