CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tag and a gift for a Little girl

The tag.

Gift and the tag.




It is Kiara's best friend's bday today and bith my girls are invited to the party.I am sharing the gift wrap I did for her and the tag.The link to the origami dress is here.

The silver eyelets used here for CASual Fridays

The origami dress.
 Supplies used.
The pattern paper- Ujjwal's store.
unity stamp
Digital stamp- birdie brown.
washi tape- Lulupu
Thanks for passing by.
Linking it to the following challenges.
CASual Fridays-Hi Ho silver
Pretty pink Posh- 10 min Craft dash challenge- 8min and 50 sec - color challenge.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

16 comments:

  1. Aww your tag is totally adorable Snehal ...love the fun bright color PP's and the cute image you have used ... The gift wrap is so beautiful too ...the origami dress rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! The tag is too cute.. I just love love love the baby dress on the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable !! Specially like the Banner you created !?

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like the way create these cute little tags. Adds an extra zing to the gift wrapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh... Am in love with this TAG! So cute! I can imagine the lil girl's excitement when she receives this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! Such a cute image ..of little girl ! I liked the banner and the origami dress awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute tag! Love the tiny heart gems and the way you put the banners. The origami dress is awesome, too! Thank you for sharing.

    (As you might have already know, I stopped "Customer's project" post on my blog. Please feel free to share your creations using my digis on my Facebook page if you have a FB account.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome project Snehal. The tag is awesome, but I'm really into the gift wrapping - the cute little dress, the lovely bow, the brown paper packaging (reminds me of Sound of Music) and love your daughter's name too... Kiara - lovely! My daughter is Kyra... is it pronounced the same?
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty tag Snehal and image is so so adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That NOSE is to die for! What amazing tag Snehal :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Snehal! So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling gift! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww ! its so cute ! .ATB.

    hugs ^_^

    attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.