CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LOVE IS.....explosion box



I am down with a viral attack and so is my husband and my little one Kiara.....but managed to complete this and my client loved it.Such is the power of crafting.....the entire crafting period I was oblivious of my body ache and high fever.However the moment I finished it returned.
I made another Love themed explosion box.Have a look.
It is a picture heavy post.
Linking it to Crafters Corner Challenge#5 : Expressions of Love
and Birdie Brown-current image.


The aerial view of the box.



Explosion box inside an explosion box.




The inner explosion box looks like this.

Love these Dear Lizzy chipboard accents sent by Nielophur.
 
Hope you like it as much as my client did.
Thanks for passing by .
Hugs!


10 comments:

  1. The explosion box is awesome!

    Get well soon Snehal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know how long I've been planning to make an explosion box like this.. :( Just dont have the patience..
    This is just AH-MAZING, Snehal!

    Get well soon.. :)

    Love,
    Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. A really beautiful project!
    Rest well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A box within a box. Superb Snehal!! And I agree once we get to crafting we tend to forget all our pains :) Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about the others but that bottle attached to the lid stole the show for me! :D :D I loooooooooved the lil bug there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful explosion box Snehal ...i love those mason jar accents you have used and the box in box idea is just superb!! ...you have added such lovely details here no wonder your client loved it :)
    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #5 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... This is stunning!! Love it! Thank you for joining in my freebie challenge this month! Hope you feel better soon.

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey those jars are so cuteeeeeeeeeeee....i loved them...and the way u have combined the concept....its very nice....thanks for palying with us at crafters corner challenge # 5 ---expression of love....all the very best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.