CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Oodles of Doodles for BGC


Hi friends!
Two posts in two days....yeah but now there's going to be a lull.Anyway sharing my DT inspiration for BGC's current challenge with you.Its oodles of doodles this time which was really a tough one for me but If I could manage I am sure you can too...so hop over to BGC and get inspired by our wonderful DT.
Also linking  this card to For the love of crafting.-Deep in the woods.
Thanks for passing by.
Awaiting your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Wao!...What an innovative card Snehal..Your doodling is simply awesome...Love the way you have created the woodgrain texture on the tree...And your stamping is just the perfect touch! ...This is simply amazing work ...Hats off to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its awesome! very neat....loved the doodling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ,i love doodling as mehndi artist in my young days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome,love your take on our challenge,The doodling is perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at "For the love of crafting-Deep in the woods" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and the doodling is superb Snehal! Thanks for joining us at "For the love of crafting-Deep in the woods" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.