CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

party favor bags for Kiara's bday

Favor bags


Remember the invitations I showed you a couple of days back?I made 17 of those and today I am going to show you some of the 24  party favor bags I made for the kids.They are inspired by the ones Ujjwal made here.

detail shot

some more
 
The ones I have showed you here have Pie Lane buttons on them.
What do you think about them?
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. u sat and did all the stitching... super patience u have yaa snehal.. I wud have printed names and stuck them.. I am more interested in what is inside them.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful snehal... loved the way u arranged the button with the names... would love to see wht is inside the bags:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think these are super pretty! the white looks classy and and oh the cute buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thts beautiful work, Snehal! Some patience you have, lady!! :D

    - Shruti,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow these look so beautiful snehal...you actually handstiched them with their names and the lovely button's... kudos to you !!!The little one's are going to love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My god you stitch too!! Uff you are one seriously talented soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing n such a beautiful gesture,,,,need not say TALENTED,,,HARDWORKING SOUL u R!!! ;;manisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..looks like lot of work..superb:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG !!hats off to your patience honey !! They are awsome !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snehal...thumbs up girl ...a big one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmmmmm...m speechless....hats off lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey,

    these are super cool...personalized gift packs are my favorite...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.