CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Tri fold card





Hey peeps!
I have been busy( so what's new?).Wanted to share that I conducted a workshop, on how to improve one's English through phonics and phonetics ,with teachers and parents at the Air Force school...and it was a huge success.So I will be conducting similar such workshops and also teach children Phonics and Phonetics.It is a fantastic feeling to hold a child's finger and lead him towards a great hobby called READING.
Anyway that was not why I bothered you all.I have a card to show you which is incidentally my first tri fold card and it came out pretty well for a first attempt.The image is fromThe stamping boutique and I have coloured it with water soluble colours I bought from Ujjwal.The paper is from studio Calico and the ribbon was also bought from Ujjwal.It was raining incessantly hence the poor picture quality.
The card.
The insides.
This was made for the ongoing progressive challenge at The Crafter's cafe.Please try and enter the challenge.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!
P.S. Right now I am working on something very exciting....something I have been meaning to try but could not.Will show you glimpses of that and of course the cover.The insides have so many pages that I will get bore clicking them and you will get bored looking at them.Can you guess what is it?

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, as usual Snehal. And great news about the workshop. I'm sure many people found your tips useful, I know I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice card.... Loved the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card it so beautiful,i love the way you have been using the lacy circle diecut,pretty impressive!!!the image looks so pretty, lovely coloring as well,and congrats on the success of your workshop it really very nice to encourage children to read as this is one habit most of them tend to neglect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha what a super lady you are a phonics expert too!!-- wish you were here I would have send my kiddo to you-- The first year of phonics in my daughters school had me pulling my hair in despair to understand the phonics method!! Now we are much better off thanks to me studying phonics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like an exciting course and a very rewarding activity for you. Well done!
    Your trifold card is gorgeous! Beautiful colours, I love those leaves!!
    Looking forward to seeing this myterious project of yours... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Snehal!! You are the real multi talented lady!! Phonics expert too- this is a news for me!! and I envy you for being so talented!! yes!! and I love the card and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft pretty colors of this card. Great tri-fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. another fabulous creation. I love that soft colouring on the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.