CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Card with a Cardinal





I am in the middle of shifting my house so some stuff is here and some there....plus the regular Defence life continues.....so hardly able to craft.But had to do this post for Crafter's cafe.
My card for this week's challenge.The image is from The Stamping Boutique.the dp is from echo park.i have inked it.the button is from pie lane.
The insides.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I specially love the vibrant colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall card! Cardinals are my favorite, love to see them in the winter when there is snow in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so pretty !perfect fall colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card loved the color and the the way u have used the image, the inside looks pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.