CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Random ramblings











Like I told you all earlier that I am neck deep in a lot of work....so have no card to share....but have something to show you plus a news to share.
First the news....PIE LANE blog has been launched and I am DT member on that blog.So you can hope to see many creations involving Pie lane stuff.
I had ordered Lacy circles from Khyati and I have been freaking out ever since the dies arrived.made a tag for a bouquet.Here is the pic.
Deatiled shot.
My younger one Kiara wanted to pose too.
These are candle holders for the table centre piece for The air force day party.
I have made five of them.

If you are interested....I can try and show a tutorial.
Baked and iced Pavlova today .Forgot to take the pics.will do that in my next post.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. congrats snehal on your Dt post at Pie Lane hoping to see your lovely creations soon....and i really loved your tag so beautiful and so is your daughter she looks like a cutie pie:)
    and the candle holder looks lovely too are the flowers handmade??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snehal do post pics of the Pavlova--have read up so much about it not seen or tasted it!
    Your daughter is a darling
    Super awesome wreaths and
    ooh you are tempting me to break my policy of not ordering online with those lovely lacy circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear being selected as DT.
    Beautiful creations too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new DT position, well done!
    And congrats on your beautiful daughter, what a stunner!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.