CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome Little One-We are celbrating your arrival






Hi Peeps!
The card I am sharing today is for ICR challenge and was meant for Case study challenge too but I ran out of time.
The challenges at ICR are really getting tougher by the day and the last one I did not even attempt so tried my luck this time.Hope it follows all the rules with the combo twist.
I have CASEd Debby's card here
The stickers are from Echo park and so are the sentiment letters.The ribbon is from my stash.The clouds are handcut and then have used stitching on it.Have made the envelope myself...forgot to mention that the envelope in my previous post was also handmade.Actually nowadays it is taking so long to upload pics and the net connectivity is pretty low so I forget to mention half the things.
The insides.I have used Pie lane borders here and on envelope.
The envelope.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!


9 comments:

  1. aaeeeeekkkkk this ish shoo adorable!!!!! Hoe awesome is that cloud! no can say its hand cut! super duper cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snehal!! this is a superb card!!! love the baby clothes and the cloud..so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cute, love those baby clothes so sweet and the envelope also looks just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a varied variety of cards you are making Snehal
    All the best for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for the challenge.. and perfectly cased too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very cute snehal.... how u doin??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabbie cards!.. love the tiny alpha stickers on the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fabulous! I love that heart ribbon, the stitching on the clouds and how you constructed the sentiment. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Defenitely your best card so far, this is stunning!! Really pretty! I love the little clouds with all the stitching, fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.