Friday, August 26, 2011
CASEing the Master
Hope you all are doing well.I am busy as a bee as usual and have a card to show you today.It was one of dreams to CASE Erum and I have done it here for her own challenge at Yvonne's blog.I know I am nowhere close to her creation but that was never the intention and I did not say that this is the last time so will keep trying till I am satisfied.
The story here is That I ruined two ribbons and washed them and dried them trying to make that supposedly easy peasy flower.No there wasn't any problem with the instructions it was me who wasn't getting the hang of it.I added some glitter to the ribbon as well as the butterflies and the leaves.the butterfly is a black and white rintout which i colored with faber Castell pencil colors and the leaves are a digi from BIRD.
Then I did not get the dye so colored the backing paper with water color and then the acrylic.The starry effect was achieved(Did I achieve it?)with Pie Lane glitter balls.Have used floss and lace from my stash.
The insides.the sentiment is fom Ippity and the butterfly stamps are from my stash .Don't remember the company's name.have distressed the edges and the blue cardstock has been torn and pinched and then distressed.
The handmade envelope.
Close up of the Pie lane glitter.
Close up of the handmade flower.The frayed edges were cut .They are not showing on the card anymore.
Have made this card for my friend's anniversary.Hope she likes it.
Thanks for passing by.
Awaiting your comments.They make my day and encourage me to try the difficult.The next thing which I want to try and am paranoid about is a tutorial....but will nevertheless try it.