CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mice Wishes







Hi Peeps!
I am stuck in a power cut here.One chocolate cake is done and banana bread is waiting for the power to resume so that it gets baked.Will the miseries of Udhampur never end?So trying to post this on Photon...small mercies!
Here is my card for D2d challenge and the sketch is from Inspirational card Sketches.I have coloured the image with water color pencils and Faber Castell markers.The cupcake sticker is from Echo Park and so is the dp.The ribbon is from my stash.
The insides.
The envelope.
Thanks for passing by and for listening to my ramblings(read Cribbing).
Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. This is supercute Snehal. Love the stamped image .

    tfs
    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute.. Love the image.. am not being able to take part for the challenges for the moment and I don't know when I will be able to start again.. :-(....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its SOOOOO CUTE!!!Love the Digi stamp and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He, he, he... what a fun card!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a cute image Snehal, I love the addition of another cupcake at the top. Your colouring looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute image love your card its so very pretty.the cupcake looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little set!

    Wanted to pop over to say thank you for stopping by my blog again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWW!!.. super adorable card!.. Love the image! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! The added envelope makes the little extra. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.