CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Name plate


Hi Friends!



Hope you all are doing well.I am sharing a customised name plate .The size of the frame is 12x8.5.Quite big.The photo of the couple is printed on a wooden tile and then stuck here.rest is pretty self expalnatory.Loads of wooden embellishments..from craftslane used here.They are either painted or embossed and then stuck.
To give a protective layering I varnished it in the end.
Linking it to beyond grey challenges-

BGC#59- Use wood or Chipboard +Colour palette

Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous name plate, Snehal. Simply love the mix and match of the different embellishments and papers you've done over here. This looks so vibrant and beautiful. I totally loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! it's so colourful! I like also the way you designed it!
    Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful peice !
    You are sooo good with these things ! Thanks for playing with us at BGC#59 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you because the article has told me something new. You can also read our blog : Wooden nameplate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.