CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chest to hold gifts

Hi friends,
How have you been?i am doing good and thankfully busy again.You will see a lot less of me because have picked a job,also pursuing my BEd course and so the craft scene is taking  a back seat( not that I like it) and whatever little I do ....I do not have time to post it.mostly working on orders.
okay have loads to post and so beginning with this one first.
I made it for my mother in law to pack her gifts for her friend.this chest holds silver figures of musicians ...hence the Indian look.Hope you like it.






 
Linking it to the current challenge at BGC.-

BGC#59- Use wood or Chipboard +Colour palette(The box is mdf and the corner embellieshment too.also used the colour palette...hope this is acceptable)

Thanks for passing by
Hugs!
P.S.- Please forgive the poor quality of pictures.I don't have the box with me anymore so cannot reclick.








4 comments:

  1. Your box is so beautiful Snehal ..The ethnic look of the papers work so well with the gifts that your MIL gave ..I really loved the whole look ,colors and the way you have embellished it! Fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box, Snehal!
    thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! thats so indie chic ! great job snehal !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC#59 !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.