CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

White on white lattice card with some doodled sentiment

Hi There!
 Now sharing a lattice card I made using My dear friend Indira shared this fantastic technique here and I put it to practise immediately.Have a look.
linking it to sentimental Sundays challenge- Doodling.the sentiment is doodled.I hope that qualifies.
Thanks for passing by.Hugs!
A better angle.

4 comments:

  1. wow love the white on white, really elegant. thank you for joining us at sentimental sundays, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! What a stunner Snehal ..I really love the way you have created the trellis and your floral arrangement ..So elegant !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy and elegant card, Snehal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning!!!! So glad you joined us on Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.