CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Black and Gold CAS card

Hi Friends!
I am back to Ghaziabad for a while...precisely 20 days.on 20th of May I am packing my stuff and off to Pune for good.Before I pack my crafty stuff I wanted to share and make a few things and participate in my favourite challenges.So here I am with my CAS card for not one but three challenges namely;
Less is more-Week 169
Sentimental Sundays-Challenge #204: Clean and Simple
Beyond Grey challenges-BGC#50: Back to CAS + Colour Challenge
The gold is achieved by heat embossing with Ranger gold powder.I have tried this kind of aperture for the first time and suspended the butterfly too in the space.
Hope you liked my card.Do let me know what you think about it.Eagerly awaiting your comments
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. It's great you craft and create amidst this busy schedule Snehal. Your card looks elegant! And the embossing is very nicely done. The suspended butterfly is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like it should be framed... I will also be heading to Pune around the same time, but just for the holidays. Do you get to RSI much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! I loved the dangling butterfly a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful, elegant card Snehal ..Especially loved the window you have created with the dangling butterfly in the centre looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, Snehal. Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant and opulent card!
    Good luck with your move.
    Thank you for your LIM entry this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card.. I love the hanging butterfly.. Thank you for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays for our Clean and simple challenge..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are working your magic one project after another ! Gosh ! this is so cute !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC#50 Back to CAS challenge
    Hugs
    Pooja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's awesome!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us on the BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and that dangling butterfly idea is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.