CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Argyle Tag

Hi there
There is a challenge .... a new one at Beyond Grey Challenges based on Argyle pattern.Please head over to BGC to have a fair idea and look and please do link up your projects.I am sharing my inspiration here.
Hope you like it.
Linking it to lawnscaping Challenge #60
I made it for a couple celebrating their anniversary.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!


6 comments:

  1. Really cool mix of colours and patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this... so colorful and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Love your Bright and colorful tag!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tag Snehal...love the way you have used those dies and the argyle patttern in your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.