CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A box full of bookmarks

Loads of supplies to list but would like to mention the fabric tape which was a RAK from Hussena
Hi Friends,
I am sharing a box I made for  bookmarks for a client.She ordered customised bookmarks and because they were six of them I decided to make a box as a container to carry all those bookmarks.You can have a look here and here for the two of them that I shared earlier.
Please have a look.Inspired by the current challenge at Sentimental Sundays-Challenge #157: Summer Color Inspiration
PPS-June Challenge: In less than 30 minutes
Catchy Challenges-Rainbow colors without a "Rainbow"
Hope this qualifies for all three.
What do you think?I loved the way the box turned and so did my client.It is a recycled/up-cycled Ferrero Rocher box.Could you tell that with its new avatar?And yes made it in less than 30 minutes.Used pattern paper ,die cut elements ,modge podge and washi tapes.


The view from the top.
Forgot to click the insides because I was in a hurry to pack and ship it.but the insides read BOOKS ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful box ! I loved the choice of pp a lot .

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty.....washi tapes looks awesome :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.
    Ellen (SS-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute scooters! I could barely pay attention to anything else! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool project! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great box..Thank you so much for joining us at Catchy Challenges. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Box outer looks great..inside must be full of details.
    Thanks for joining us at Catchy Challenges.All the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute box, love the PP. Thanks for joining us at Catchy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.