CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas in July








Hi Peeps!
Have been very busy again.But had to finish making this card since it is a part of a progressive challenge.The image is from D2D and the sketch is from Pixie Dust Studio.I have coloured the image with faber castell markers.The dp is from echo park and Studio Calico.The embellishments are from my stash and some are punched.The sentiment is from BIRD.The ribbon and gems are from my stash.
The insides.
The image and sentiment are from Beccy's place and BIRD respectively.the flower is from Pie lane and the pearl is from my stash
The envelope.
The image is from Beccy's place and the Christmas trees are from my stash.
I baked this last week for a birthday girl but forgot to share it with you all.
Thanks for passing by .
Hugs!
P.S.I am busy working on the secret swap and will share the pix later.

13 comments:

  1. cute.............. adorable image..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas card! It's wonderful to see someone ahead of the game :) I really should start on them too, thanks!
    and thank you for playing along with the Pixies this week!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arey Wah! You are an accomplished cook too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing with the Pixies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Christmas card! Love the little details! And that cake looks really good...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely card it seems like christmas in july for sure and that yummy cake is so drool worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the card..the card is super..and the insides are even awesome...I love the fir trees image!!
    I want that cake!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow a christmas card in july.... very cute images and all in all superb.... the cake looks super yum tooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love the look of that cake....If I may ask how did you make the roses? marzipan?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!.. super fun card!.. :D
    yummy cake too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lord !!u r too fab at icing d cake too !!its sooo yum !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you've certainly been busy! I love your cards, especially the one with the trees and the sentiment... it's very elegant. I wouldn't mind a piece of that cake either, looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the link to your work.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is! beautifl card! and looking at d cake its looking yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.