CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CAS card





Hi friends!
My last entry too was disqualified by ICR. can you beat it? I failed to read the instructions once again.I am relelntless so this one enters ICR challenge again.This one also enters the ongoing challenge on Yvonne's blog.
Anyways here's my latest card.
I have used Clean and simple sketch.The flower is handmade with Echo papers.
The insides.
Have stamped and then used glitter from Pie Lane on the dragon fly.The sentiment is stamped with Ippity and the silver border is from Pie lane again.
No envelope this time because I think I will have to make a dimensional envelope for this one
Thanks for passing by.
Your comments and suggestions are appreciated.

14 comments:

  1. Thank u so much for all the attempts.... It is a cute creation..... :) Hoping you would join us in future too, but with accurate entries of course.... ;) Love & Hugs))))

    Ash.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the way the flower has come out and like your dragonfly too. i missed mentioning this in the ICR so saying it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely creation! Love the embossed background...and that beautiful bloom! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Lynnda's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty... tough luck on making repetitve entries...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks fabulous! i love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this one, simple yet very effective and beautiful.
    PS. Sorry I don´t get to comment often these days, but I have very limited access to internet. I promise I will be more active when I get back from holidays. DesigNeAl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous, just love the flower n the glittery dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these cards and mostly I admire your persistence to get it right!!! Thanks for keeping the gallery alive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Gorgeous... I love it... Thank you so much for playing along with ME... over at Yvonne's... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.