CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010


Alright I promise that this is the last one for the day.This one is a birthday card too. And for some reason I again chose to have nothing to do with birthday on the cover of the card . Maybe because all my cards have the message printed inside.The paisley pattern paper has been downloaded and printed (freebie) from one of the scrapbooking sites.

Thanks for stopping by and this time its  really a good night. See you  soon with more cards.

2 comments:

  1. YOu go girl ... what ever the blog ... I'll follow you ... :)An I love that picture of you ... pretty ...pretty... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks Viji.more cards coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.