CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

A sewed card with butterflies.

Hi Friends!
Happy Rakshabandhan!I am here to share a card with you which I made for the following challenges
Lessology-Fluttering butterflies
PPS-Sew lovely
I have used a scrap piece of casement left after making bags.I removed the threads from the warp and the weft to give it this frayed look,and then embroidered around the border and on the clouds and also the stamped leaves.have used butterflies which were distressed and misted.
Here is a closer look.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!




4 comments:

  1. Ooooh....how pretty is this! Love your fabulous stitching!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation! I love embroidery :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous....& good on you HANDSTITCHING....I loathe sewing, but love looking at what other's do.....love the house here, too:) So happy to see you at LESSology again this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.