CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Wild Slider card

Hi friends,
I am back with a slider card made for the Crafter's corner challenge.-Stamp,colour,cut

Combined the sentiments through various stamps to make sense.Coloured the wild animals with distress inks.and fussy cut.
Hope you like the card and I am uploading a video to give a complete feel of how it turned out.sorry for the short post but not feeling too well and Trisha  is also sick today.
thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Supercute Slider Snehal !!!
    Thanks for sharing with us Crafters Corner Challenge #17.
    Good Luck !
    Riti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute.... love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.